A Chicago Personal Injury Attorney Advocating for the Injured
A Chicago personal injury attorney from Cameron and Kane LLC is seasoned in advocating for injury victims to help recover the damages you’re entitled to. It’s critical that you contact a knowledgeable attorney from our firm as soon as possible so we can begin examining your claim and prevent you from losing your right to compensation by missing the statute of limitations or other important deadlines.
Personal Injury Claims in Chicago
A few of the more common personal injury claims we help clients pursue include:
- Automobile Accidents. Careless drivers of automobiles, including cars, trucks, motorcycles, bicycles, ATVs, boats, and even pedestrians, cause huge numbers of personal injuries every year.
- Slip and Fall/Premise Liability. Property owners owe visitors to their property a duty to keep the premises safe. Slip and fall accidents are the most common type of premise liability claims.
- Medical Malpractice. Negligence by nurses, doctors, and other medical professionals can cause severe injuries to patients.
- Nursing Home Cases. Negligence by nursing home and hospice staff that can cause severe injury to patients.
What Type Of Damages Can I Recover in Chicago?
A Chicago personal injury attorney from our firm will advise you of your options and rights to damages following a thorough case examination. Each case is unique; however, based on the circumstances surrounding your accident and injuries, some of the most common types of damages in Chicago that you can recover are the following:
- Past and future medical expenses
- Wages lost during your recovery time
- Loss of future earnings
- Property damage
- Vehicle and property repairs
- Mental pain and suffering
- Physical pain and suffering
- Scars and disfigurement
- Loss of a normal life
There is no defined quantity or formula for calculating the number of damages a person can recover for their injury. Our attorneys are experienced in investigating injury cases, and we will advocate to maximize your compensation.
Contact Cameron and Kane LLC if You’ve Been Injured
If you have been injured, contact the law offices at Cameron and Kane LLC, and we’ll help you understand your legal claim.